Electronics & Communication Engineering
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Those who have completed graduation in electrical engineering are considered responsible for designing, developing, testing and supervising all the electronic & electrical accessories. The electrical engineers are mainly engaged in developing vehicles, power generation, electric motors, aircraft, radar & navigation system etc. They can also opt to work with computers and IT related field.
To get admission in 1st year, students need to pass the 10th board exam from a recognized university.
To get admission in 2nd year, students need to pass the 12th board exam from a recognized university.
Job SCOPE for Diploma holders in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Junior Engineer in Punjab State Electricity Board (P.S.E.B)
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant in Defense Services.
- Junior Engineer in Telephone Department.
- Junior Engineer in Indian Railways Department.
- Junior Engineer in Automobile Industry.
- Junior Engineer in Medical Electronics Industry.