Engineering In Electrical
About the Course
Electrical engineers are mainly involved in the generation of new and innovative ideas, designing, development and manufacturing process of new tools and technologies. The electrical engineering field covers several areas, such as, micro electronics, materials, photonics, energy conversion, communication system and signal processing, antenna design, computers & digital system and many more.
What is the job scope for Diploma holders in Electrical Engg.
- There are several job opportunities for all those people who complete their studies in electrical engineering. Job employment which results in the transfer of existing employees is equal with the jobs given to fresh and new engineers.
- Even though the demand of electronic & electrical products is on the rise, competition has increased so much that it impacts the growth of domestic employment. The growth is only expected to rise in India or foreign countries as well.
- It is important for every electrical engineer to keep themselves update with the latest technologies. Those who don’t are at the risk of losing their job every time.
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant in Military Engineering Services (MES).
- Instructor/Technician in Polytechnics and Engineering colleges.
- Supervisor, Shift In-charge in Industries like B.H.E.L etc.
- Junior Engineer in Public Works Department (PWD).
To get admission in 1st year, students need to pass the 10th board exam from a recognized university.
To get admission in 2nd year, students need to pass the 12th board exam from a recognized university.